Whether you’re wanting to add style and value to your home or just to avoid the dash from your car to the door in bad weather – Built for LIFE has you covered. A front verandah can add shape, contour and interest to your castle, giving you a stylish frontage and improving the street appeal of your home. But let’s face it, out the back is where the real living happens, so let us build you that extra play space for the kids, the outdoor entertaining area of your dreams or just a space where you can just be yourself. Perhaps your looking for protection for your house, car, boat or just some extra storage space for equipment, toys or hobbies.
The designers at Built for LIFE are working family people too so we’re on your wave length. Let us design in collaboration with you to build the perfect construction you want.
We prefer Victory verandahs, patios and carports made from 100% Australian Bluescope Colorbond Steel in a wide range of colours and finishes. They are Australia’s top quality Verandahs.
25 % Off Our Already Low Prices & Free Down Lights
YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS @ BUILT FOR LIFE
- We take the time to go through all your options carefully matching your dreams needs and budget.
- We design and price your project on the spot using the latest CADD THREE DOMENTIONAL technology. This allows you to make better planned choices.
- We engineer your project to make council and building applications easy, and we take care of that to.
- We work with you to create the best outcome for your project. Including colours and materials of the best Quality available.
- We keep communication lines open throughout the whole project never leaving you to wonder what’s next.
- We use private certifiers to speed to council process and build your project sooner.
- WE take pride in our workmanship with some of our installation team having in excess of 20 years’ experience. No job is impossible to us.
- We can successfully build the projects other companies walk away from, with ease. We haven’t said no yet.
- We only use the best possible materials to stand the test of time at Built For Life Home Improvements.
- We have over 100 years collective experience in the industry so you are in good hands.